Tai nghe không dây Stereo bluetooth headset NuForce BT-860
NuForce BT-860 Stereo Bluetooth Headset
The NuForce BT-860 Bluetooth Headphones feature the latest innovations in Bluetooth V2.1 technology. With impressive dynamic range, the quality of the BT-860’s sound easily rivals that of wired units. The BT-860 is capable of receiving wireless stereo sound** from Bluetooth mobile phones, MP3 players, Bluetooth stereo players, and, with the appropriate software, Bluetooth-enabled PCs. The BT-860’s built-in microphone supports concurrent headset and hands-free operation.
** Compatible stereo Bluetooth devices must support Bluetooth’s Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP). The BT-860 can be connected simultaneously to a Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone via its headset or hands-free feature. You need never miss a call while enjoying your music.
- Outstanding stereo sound
- High-performance transducers
- Volume-and-track-control button
- Built-in microphone (headset)
- Full audio bandwidth, faithfully reproduced
- Low audio coding delay to minimize latency and ‘lip-sync’ issues.
- Supports A2DP and AVCRP profiles
- Bluetooth V2.1
- Audio Format: 16-bit, 44.1kHz (CD-Quality)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 22kHz
- Algorithmic Delay: <1.89ms @ Fs 48kHz
- Dynamic Range: 16-bit: >92dB
- THD N: -68.8dB
- Supports Headset and Handsfree profiles
- Supports remote control feature (play, pause, previous, next, volume up, volume down, talk).
- Compatible with IM and VOIP programs.
- Operating range 10m (33ft)
- Operation time: hands-free, 9 hours; music, 8 hours; standby, 240 hours
- Headset Dimensions: 155(L) x 157(H) x 38(D)mm
- Weight 103 gram
- iPod Touch 2G and iPhone (all versions) compatibility - Previous and Next remote control functions are incompatible. Other functions are compatible.